Date: Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Icicle Coffee & Chocolates, 900 Front Street, Leavenworth, WA 98826
Intro to Chalk Lettering workshop combines step-by-step instruction and hands-on learning to provide participants with the knowledge and foundational skills needed to create unique chalk lettered designs. This two-hour workshop includes an overview of lettering basics, chalk lettering tools, and basic techniques that can be used to create a variety of unique chalk lettered designs. When you leave, you take your new tools , your own finished chalkboard and a goodie bag from Icicle Coffee & Chocolates home with you!
- Two (2) hours of guided instruction that will introduce hand lettering basics, faux calligraphy, and chalk art fundamentals
- Participant packet including worksheets & resources
- Basic Chalk Art Toolkit & Chalkboard
- Participants will enjoy a 25% discount off of all purchases at Icicle Coffee & Chocolates during the workshop!
Opened in 2011, Icicle Coffee & Chocolates is locally owned and operated. Krista and Alex West were the youngest business owners in Leavenworth when they opened! Icicle Coffee & Chocolates serves coffee,fresh fudge made in house weekly, and unique imported truffles and chocolates. They have vegan chocolate options, dairy free, nut free and are open 7 days a week.
Intro to Chalk Lettering - March 3
- All materials are provided.
- No previous experience required.
- This workshop is intended for participants 14 years and older
- Please arrive five minutes before the workshop start time so that we can begin promptly.
- If you are purchasing a ticket for someone else, please provide their name in the Add Note section during check out.
Price is for workshop registration for one person and includes instruction and materials listed in the product description.
Your purchase confirmation is also your workshop registration confirmation. No physical tickets are required for admission to the workshop. You will receive a reminder email with event details prior to the workshop date. If you have any questions at any time during the process, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop registration payment is considered non-refundable. If a situation arises that will keep you from attending, please contact me at email@example.com to possible arrangments.