Date: Tuesday, July 30th
Time: 5:30pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Spruce and Willow Home, 133 N Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee
Have you ever seen something written beautifully and thought, “I wish I could do that!” Well, you can! Intro to Hand Lettering I is designed for beginners and is a great place to start learning. This two-hour workshop includes an overview of hand lettering basics, tools, good hand position & grip for lettering, and techniques used to create modern calligraphy strokes with and without a brush pen. We will start the evening at 5:30 p.m. with a few tasty hors d’oeuvres and beverages, time to browse around the store and visit with friends. Class will be from 6 to 8 and there will be more time to shop and browse after. Come join in the fun!
- Complimentary wine and hors d ouvres
- Instructional packet and worksheets
- Basic Lettering Toolkit
- Two hours of guided instruction and hands on practice in handlettering basics with a focus on modern calligraphy.
Intro to Hand Lettering I - July 30
- All materials are provided.
- No previous experience required.
- This workshop is intended for participants 21 years and older
- Please arrive five minutes before the workshop start time so that we can begin promptly.
- If you are purchasing a ticket for someone else, please provide their name in the Add Note section during check out.
Price is for workshop registration for one person and includes instruction and materials listed in the product description.
Your purchase confirmation is also your workshop registration confirmation. No physical tickets are required for admission to the workshop. You will receive a reminder email with event details prior to the workshop date. If you have any questions at any time during the process, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop registration payment is considered non-refundable. If a situation arises that will keep you from attending, please contact me at email@example.com to possible arrangments.