Date: Thursday, March 19th, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location: Pickle Papers, 21 S Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee
Have you ever seen something written beautifully and thought, “I wish I could do that!” Well, you can! Intro to Hand Lettering I is designed for beginners and is a great place to start learning.
This two-hour workshop includes an overview of hand lettering basics, tools, good hand position & grip for lettering, and techniques used to create modern calligraphy strokes with and without a brush pen.
- Instructional packet and worksheets
- Basic Lettering Toolkit
- Two hours of guided instruction and hands on practice in handlettering basics with a focus on modern calligraphy.
"I had the pleasure of taking Intro to Hand Lettering (which was a lot of great information!!). Thank you so much for hosting this class and sharing your amazing talent with us. I had a wonderful time and cannot wait to learn more and continue practicing." - Lorenza Sauceda, workshop participant
Intro to Hand Lettering - March 19
- All materials are provided.
- No previous experience required.
- This workshop is intended for participants 14 years and older
- Please arrive five minutes before the workshop start time so that we can begin promptly.
- If you are purchasing a ticket for someone else, please provide their name in the Add Note section during check out.
Price is for workshop registration for one person and includes instruction and materials listed in the product description.
Your purchase confirmation is also your workshop registration confirmation. No physical tickets are required for admission to the workshop. You will receive a reminder email with event details prior to the workshop date. If you have any questions at any time during the process, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workshop registration payment is considered non-refundable. If a situation arises that will keep you from attending, please contact me at email@example.com to possible arrangments.